Having a few problems with the Slider plugin on WP 4.3 using a custom theme. Also emailed the same questions to help desk but others may find the answers useful too if you could provide them:
This is regarding the GS Logo Slider Pro version
1) The logos are always in greyscale but I don’t want them to be. I’ve set logo style to default but no luck.
2) The pro version settings seem to superceed the shortcode settings. I’m a bit confused as to whether I set the settings or include them in the shortcode? It seems like neither way round works correctly
3) The uto sliding seems to jump when I roll over with a mouse. This also happens on your example at: http://logo.gsamdani.me/logo-in-ticker-mode-like-news-scroll/ (I’m using chrome). Is there a fix for this?
4) The general settings show a “stop on hover” and a “pause ticker on hover”. The “stop on hover” can be changed but when I save and go back it unchanges again so is always “on”. The “pause ticker on hover” can be changed to off but it doesn’t actually pause the ticker on hover
Thanks for your query.
1. Logos will be greyscale if you add the parameter logo_color=”gray_to_def” otherwise it’ll be normal.
2. You can add parameters at shortcode. It’ll overwrite settings.
3. Yes I know its jumping when mouse hover on links. I’m working on it & fix on next version.
4. Also working on it & fix on next version.
Thanks for your concern 🙂
Has this been fixed? It’s been a year since you left this comment, but I just purchased GS Logo Slider PRO and I’m also having this ‘jump’ issue on hover.
Link jumping issue already fixed but not released yet.
If need, email me. So that I can send as attachment.