Best Responsive WordPress Projects showcase plugin for showcase Projects with Title, Desc, Category, Skills, Project URL, Client review & ratings, Project Image / Gallery, Youtube / Vimeo video. Display anywhere at your site using shortcode like [gs_projects theme=”gs_project_theme1″] & widgets. GS Projects plugin packed with tons of controlling options & different themes to showcase projects elegantly with eye-catching effects.
GS Projects plugin is simple, flexible & powerful.
- Responsive Projects plugin
- Different Column options
- Works with any standard WordPress Theme.
- Add Unlimited Projects
- Developer friendly & easy to customize.
- All modern browsers supported.
- W3C valid markup
- Display anywhere at your site using shortcode like [gs_projects theme=”gs_project_theme1″] & widgets
- Projects details with skills used, gallery / video
- Easy to setup
- It’s easy to use interface allows you to manage, edit, create and delete Team Members with no new knowledge.
- 11 different themes
- Theme One – Square
- Theme Two – Round
- Theme Three – Left Sqr
- Theme Four – Right Sqr
- Theme Five – Left Round
- Theme Six – Right Round
- Theme Seven – Slider
- Theme Seven.one – Slider & Hover
- Theme Eight – Popup
- Theme Nine – Filter
- Theme Ten – Greyscale
- Theme Eleven – To Single
- Single Project Template included
- Archive Project Template included
- GS Project Widget available
- GS Project Shortcode generator available at page / post
- Display Projects by Group / category wise
- Limit number of Projects to display.
- Limit number of characters for description.
- Custom CSS – Add Custom CSS to GS Project
- Priority Email Support.
- Free Installation ( If needed ).
- Free updates for one Year.
- Auto update notification. New
- Auto update from dashboard. New
- Well documentation and support.
- And many more..
Available fields to add info
- Project Name
- Project Details
- Project URL
- Client Review
- Client Rating
- Project Group / Category
- Project Image
- Youtube Video ID
- Vimeo Video ID
- Image Gallery
- Project Image (default) / Youtube / Vimeo / Gallery
Project Settings (Pro)
- Columns ( 2 Columns, 3 Columns, 4 Columns )
- Style & Theme ( Square, Round, Left Sqr, Right Sqr, Left Round, Right Round, Slider, Slider & Hover, Popup, Filter, Greyscale, To Single )
- On / off contols for – Project Name, Details, Skill, Review, Rating, URL, Categoty
- Link Target ( New Tab, Same Window )
- Set the limit to max number of characters in Project details
- Style Project Name by – Font Size, Weight, Style, Color
- Style Project Label by – Font Size, Color
- Style Popup Btn, Nav & Close Button by – BG Color
- Project Custom CSS (write your own custom css )
GS Project’s shortcode usage
GS Project’s Shortcode attributes Usage
[gs_projects theme="gs_project_theme7" num="10" cols="3" group="wordpress" cats_name="none" desc_limit="100" order="DESC" orderby="date"]
Shortcode PHP Usage
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[gs_projects theme="gs_project_theme11"]' ); ?>
Template Usage – Add the shortcode anywhere you need to display GS Projects in template files (header.php, front-page.php, etc.)
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[gs_projects theme="gs_project_theme7" num="10" cols="3" group="wordpress" cats_name="none" desc_limit="100" order="DESC" orderby="date"]' ); ?>
|1||num||-1||-1 for all or any number||By default it’ll display all the Projects but you can control it by num attribute.|
|Normally Projects will display by descending order, latest will show first. But if you wish to display ascending order, oldest at first then pass|
|Use preffered orderby attribute|
|4||group||all||Project category slug, comma separated.||To get your category slug, go to GS Projects -> Projects Group. Here you will find Project Groups & all the slugs|
|Select preferred theme to display Projects|
|6||cols||3(4 columns)||6 (2 columns)|
4 (3 columns)
3 (4 columns)
|Columns are based on 12 grids Bootstarp, so follow columns value|
|7||cats_name||intitial||none||If you display only one category’s data then no need to display category names for filtering, passing the ‘none’ value will hide the filtering section. Applicable for gs_project_theme9|
|8||desc_limit||100||Any Number||Set maximum number of characters in Project details. Default 100|
How do I add new Project?
GS Projects post type will show below Posts / Pages. To add new Project, go to GS Projects > Add New Project, then add Title, Desc, Category, Skills, Project URL, Client review & ratings, Project Image / Gallery, Youtube / Vimeo video. Now you are ready to Publish.
What will be Project image dimension?
Recommended image size 400px X 400px for perfect view of various devices.
How to use shortcode inside page templates?
WordPress has a great function, do_shortcode(), that will allow you to use shortcodes inside your theme files. For example, to output Projects in a Theme file, you would do this: <?php echo do_shortcode(‘[gs_projects theme=”gs_project_theme1″]’); ?>
Version 2.0.2 on 30th May’18
- [Added] : Auto update feature from dashboard.
- [Added] : Licensing
- [Fixed] : wp_register_script & wp_enqueue_script function’s unique handler name as it’s conflicting with Team Plugin
- [Fixed] : wp_register_style & wp_enqueue_style function’s unique handler name as it’s conflicting with Team Plugin
- 14th Dec’16 : Initial release of PRO version
- Version 2.0.2
- Updated May 30, 2018
- Created December 14, 2016
- Compatible With WordPress 4 and later
- Tested Upto WordPress 5.2
- Compatible Browser IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- Widget Ready YES
- Downloads 1692
- WordPress Approved Download Free Version