Best Responsive WordPress Pinterest Portfolio Plugin to showcase Pinterest Pins. Display anywhere at your site using the shortcode like [gs_pinterest] & widgets. GS Pinterest Portfolio plugin packed with necessary controlling options & different themes to showcase Pinterest pins elegantly with eye catching effects.
GS Pinterest Portfolio plugin is simple, flexible & powerful.
Pinterest is one of the top used social media to share your thoughts and ideas. If your personal website and company have a Pinterest account then include this account is a compulsory thing for you so that people can learn more about your company. Our Pinterest Portfolio WordPress Plugin will help you to do this superbly. Pinterest wordpress plugin is mainly used by the fashion and lifestyle website.
If you would like to showcase your Pinterest profile we are offering you to install our Pinterest plugin wordpress version. To showcase Pinterest Pins wordpress plugin is the best thing for you to use. It will both save your time and hassle to showcasing your Pinterest profile. Our plugin will help you to add this profile without making your website heavier. Before using any other thing we recommend you to use our free version so that you will get the real feel of it. On the other hand, if you need any kind of custom Pinterest plugin we will help you to get that thing for you in the lowest possible price.
- Gutenberg Block Ready New
- Responsive Pinterest Portfolio plugin
- Pull latest pins from any Pinterest user
- Display pins from specific board
- Choose the number of pins to display
- Show or hide pin caption
- Different Column options
- Display Pinterest Pins anywhere with the shortcode [gs_pinterest] & widgets.
- Options for 3 columns, 4 columns, 5 columns, 6 columns
- 4 Different widgets
- GS Pinterest Profile Widget
- GS Pinterest Boards Widget
- GS Single Pin Widget
- GS Pinterest follow Button
- Custom CSS
- Works with any standard WordPress Theme.
- Developer friendly & easy to customize.
- All modern browsers supported.
- W3C valid markup
- Easy to setup
- 5 different themes
- Theme One – Pins
- Theme Two – Pin with Links
- Theme Three – Hover
- Theme Four – Popup
- Theme Five – Greyscale ( Greyscale supported on IE 6-11, Edge 12+, Firefox 10+, Chrome 19+, Safari 6+, Safari iOS 6+, Opera 15+ )
- Custom CSS – Add Custom CSS to GS Pinterest Portfolio
- Priority Email Support.
- Free Installation ( If needed ).
- Free updates for one Year.
- Auto update notification. New
- Auto update from dashboard. New
- Well documentation and support.
- And many more..
Pinterest Portfolio Settings Option
- Pinterest User
- Pinterest Board Name
- Total Pins to display (max 25)
- Style & Theming ( Theme One – Pins, Theme Two – Pin with Links, Theme Three – Hover, Theme Four – Popup, Theme Five – Greyscale )
- Pins Link Target ( New Tab, Same Window )
- Show / Hide Pin Title
- Pins Column ( 3 Columns, 4 Columns, 5 Columns & 6 Columns )
- Pinterest Custom CSS ( write your own custom css )
[tab title=”Free vs Pro”]
|GS Pinterest Features||Free||Pro|
|Pinterest Board Name|
|Total Pins to display|
|Style & Theming||
|Pins Link Target|
GS Pinterest Portfolio’s shortcode usage
GS Pinterest Portfolio’s Shortcode attributes Usage
[gs_pinterest user="pinterest" board="mothers-day" count="10" theme="gs_pin_theme4" cols="4"]
Shortcode PHP Usage
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[gs_pinterest]' ); ?>
Template Usage – Add the shortcode anywhere you need to display GS Pinterest Portfolio in template files (header.php, front-page.php, etc.)
|1||user||None||Pinterest User||Add your Pinterest User|
|2||board||None||Pinterest Board Name||Add Pinterest Board Name to display pins from specific Board|
|3||count||10||25||Set number of pins to display. Default 10, max 25|
|Select preferred theme to display Pins|
|Number of column/s to display pins|
Check GS Pinterest Portfolio’s Visual Installation Guide
GS Pinterest Portfolio Settings
GS Pinterest Portfolio Widget
Four Different Widgets available
GS Pinterest Gutenberg Block
Why My latest pins are not visible on my website
The Pinterest Pinboard Widget comes assembled with modern technology. Initially, it caches the RSS feed in each 15 minutes from Pinterest. Such an architecture, I implemented to improve the loading time of your website. So, don’t panic when you can’t see your newly created pin. It sometimes takes to fetch new pins and a just added pin make a slight delay to show up in Printers’s RSS feed.
How do I show pins from specific boards?
It’s simple. To fetch the RSS pin data and show them only from a specific board, enter your desired Board Name in the plugin specified input box. If you are looking for the correct format for a Board Name, look into the URL after the username. Suppose, You have a board URL called “Fathers Day.” is https://www.pinterest.com/pinterest/fathers-day/. You have to enter username pinterest in the username box and fathers-day in the specific board box to demonstrate only pins from that board.
How to use shortcode inside page templates?
WordPress has a great function, do_shortcode(), that will allow you to use shortcodes inside your theme files. For example, to output Portfolios in a Theme file, you would do this:
<?php echo do_shortcode(‘[gs_pinterest user=”pinterest” board=”mothers-day” count=”10″ theme=”gs_pin_theme4″ cols=”4″]’); ?>
Version 2.0.3 ( 2nd Jan 2019 )
- [Added] : Gutenberg Editor Support
- [Added] : Gutenberg Pinterest Block
- [Added] : Review system
- [Added] : Activation redirects
- [Added] : Free Plugins list
- [Added] : Pro Plugins list
- [Added] : Help & Usage info
- [Fixed] : Admin CSS
- [Fixed] : Responsiveness
Version 2.0.2 ( 19th May 2018 )
- [Added] : Auto update feature from dashboard.
- [Added] : Licensing
Version 2.0.1 ( 30th Jan 2017 )
- Intitial release of GS Instagram Portfolio’s PRO version
[wr_reviews plugin_slug=”gs-pinterest-portfolio” link_add=”yes” truncate=”500″]