Best Responsive WordPress Coach Plugin to display Coaches elegantly. Using GS Coach plugin you can present Health coach, Medical consultant, Lifestyle coach, Diet consultant, Personal Development coach, Personal mentor / Trainer & Therapist, Psychologist, Business coach, Nutrition consultant, Fitness specialist & many more. Display anywhere at your site using the shortcode like [gs_coaches theme=”gs_coach_grid_1″] & widgets. GS Coach plugin packed with necessary controlling options & 29 different themes to present coaches elegantly with eye catching effects.
GS Coaches plugin is simple, flexible & powerful.
- Responsive Coach plugin.
- Different Column options.
- Works with any standard WordPress Theme.
- Add Unlimited Coaches.
- Developer friendly & easy to customize.
- All modern browsers supported.
- W3C valid markup.
- Display Coaches anywhere with the shortcode like [gs_coaches theme=”gs_coach_grid_1″] & widgets.
- Widgets Available.
- Custom CSS.
- Coach info, certification & social links.
- Easy to setup.
- It’s easy to use interface allows you to manage, edit, create and delete coaches with no new knowledge.
- 29 different Themes
- Theme 1 – Grid 1 (Full Overlay)
- Theme 2 – Grid 2 (Half Overlay)
- Theme 3 – Grid 3 (Bottom Info)
- Theme 4 – Circle 1 (Zoom)
- Theme 5 – Circle 2 (Overlay)
- Theme 5 – Circle 3 (Hover 1)
- Theme 7 – Circle 4 (Hover 2)
- Theme 8 – Horizontal 1 (Square Right Info)
- Theme 9 – Horizontal 2 (Square Left Info)
- Theme 10 – Horizontal 3 (Round Right Info)
- Theme 11 – Horizontal 4 (Round Left Info)
- Theme 12 – Horizontal 5 (Box Square Right Info)
- Theme 13 – Horizontal 6 (Box Round Right Info)
- Theme 14 – List 1 (Square Right Info)
- Theme 15 – List 2 (Square Left Info)
- Theme 16 – List 3 (Circle Right Info)
- Theme 17 – List 4 (Circle Left Info)
- Theme 18 – Card 1 (Square Bottom Info)
- Theme 19 – Card 2 (Circle Bottom Info)
- Theme 20 – Table 1 (Underline)
- Theme 21 – Table 2 (Box Border)
- Theme 22 – Table 3 (Odd Even)
- Theme 23 – Gray 1 (Square) ( Greyscale supported on IE 6-11, Edge 12+, Firefox 10+, Chrome 19+, Safari 6+, Safari iOS 6+, Opera 15+ )
- Theme 24 – Gray 2 (Round)
- Theme 25 – Slider 1 (Zoom)
- Theme 26 – Slider 2 (Hover)
- Theme 27 – Slider 3 (Hover 2)
- Theme 28 – Popup (Popup)
- Theme 29 – Filter (Square Popup)
- Single Coach Template included
- Archive Coach Template included
- GS Coach Widget available
- GS Coach Shortcode generator available at page / post
- Display coaches by Group / Department wise (category)
- Limit number of Coaches to display.
- Custom CSS – Add Custom CSS to GS Coach themes
- Priority Email Support.
- Free Installation ( If needed ).
- Life time free update.
- Well documentation and support.
- And many more..
Available fields to add info
- Coach Name
- Coach Details
- Contact Number
- Schedule Time
- Student’s Rating
- Personal Site
- Course Link
- Coach Group/Category
- Topics Speciality
- Certified On
- Coach Image
- Coach’s Certificate (Multiple Certificates)
GS Coach Settings (Pro)
- Columns ( 2 Columns, 3 Columns, 4 Columns )
- Style & Theming (Select from 29 themes)
- Link Target ( New Tab, Same Window )
- Set the limit to max number of characters in Coach details
- On / off contols for – Coach Name, Coach Details, Coach Profession, Experience, Education, Skills, Address, State/City, Country, Contact, Schedule, Availability, Fee, Review, Rating, Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Youtube, Portfolio, Course Link, Category, Speciality, Certification, Coach Image, Certificate Image
- Style Coach Name by – Font Size, Weight, Style, Color
- Style Label by – Font Size, Color
- Set Filter Category Position to – Left, Center or Right
- Replace ‘All’ to your desired word for filter theme
- Coach Custom CSS (write your own custom css )
- Set Coaches Slug, default slug coach
GS Coach’s shortcode usage
GS Coach’s Shortcode attributes Usage
[gs_coaches num="6" theme="gs_coach_grid_1" cols="6" group="web-development" cats_name="none" desc_limit="100" order="DESC" orderby="date"]
Shortcode PHP Usage
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[gs_coaches theme="gs_coach_grid_1"]' ); ?>
Template Usage – Add the shortcode anywhere you need to display GS Coach in template files (header.php, front-page.php, etc.)
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[gs_coaches num="6" theme="gs_coach_grid_1" cols="6" group="web-development" cats_name="none" desc_limit="100" order="DESC" orderby="date"]' ); ?>
|1||num||-1||-1 for all or any number||By default it’ll display all the Coaches but you can control it by num attribute.|
|Select preferred theme to display Coaches|
|3||cols||3(4 columns)||6 (2 Columns)
4 (3 columns)
3 (4 columns)
|Number of column/s to display coaches. Columns are based on 12 grids Bootstarp, so follow columns value|
|4||group||all||Coach category slug, comma separated.||To get your category slug, go to GS Coach -> Coach Group. Here you will find Coach Groups & all the slugs|
|5||cats_name||intitial||none||If you display only one category’s data then no need to display category names for filtering, passing the ‘none’ value will hide the filtering section. Applicable for gs_coach_filter_1|
|6||desc_limit||100||Any Number||Set maximum number of characters in Coach details. Default 100|
|Normally Coaches will display by descending order, latest will show first. But if you wish to display ascending order, oldest at first then pass
|Use preffered orderby attribute|
Check GS Coach’s Visual Installation Guide
Add a New Coach
All Coaches at a glance
GS Coach > Coaches Settings > Coach Page Settings
GS Coach > Coaches Settings > Coach Settings
GS Coach > Coaches Settings > Coach Media Settings
GS Coach > Coaches Settings > Coach Style Settings
GS Coach > Coaches Settings > Coach Advanced Settings
How do I add new Coach?
GS Coach post type will show below POSTS. To add new Coach, go to GS Coach > Add New Coach, then add Coach Name, Coach Details, Profession, Experience, Education, Skills, Address, State/City, Country, Contact Number, Schedule Time, Availability, Fee, Review, Students Rating, Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Youtube, Personal Site, Course Link, Coach Group/Category, Topics Speciality, Certified On, Coach Image, Coach’s Certificate (Multiple Certificates). Add social link’s URL with http:// then Finally Publish. Note : Keep the field blank if no data available to add.
What will be Coach image dimension?
Recommended image size 400px X 400px for perfect view of various devices.
How to use shortcode inside page templates?
WordPress has a great function, do_shortcode(), that will allow you to use shortcodes inside your theme files. For example, to output Coaches in a Theme file, you would do this: <?php echo do_shortcode(‘[gs_coaches theme=”gs_coach_grid_1″]’); ?>
Version 2.0.1 on 26th Feb 2017
- Intitial release of GS Coach’s PRO version
- Version 2.01
- Updated February 26, 2017
- Created February 26, 2017
- Compatible With WordPress 4 and later
- Tested Upto WordPress 4.7.2
- Compatible Browser IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- Widget Ready YES
- WordPress Approved Download Free Version