Best Responsive Book Showcase plugin for WordPress to display Book details like Cover, Author, Published On, Publisher, Reviews, Rating, Translator, ISBN, ASIN, Total Pages / Length, Country, Language, Book Dimensions, File Size (if e-book), Author Biography & many more. Display anywhere at your site using shortcode like [gs_book_showcase theme=”gs_book_theme1″] & widgets. GS Books Showcase plugin packed with tons of controlling options & different themes to showcase books elegantly with eye-catching effects.
GS Books Showcase plugin is simple, flexible & powerful.
Do you own a online book store which is made in WordPress? Then here is the best archiving solution for your books. GS Plugins will help you via their book showcase WordPress plugin. You will get a whole library management system plugin from us. By this you can easily add our plugin in your store in just 5 minutes. You can manage your whole book store management here very easily. GS WordPress book plugin will help you to manage you everything. WordPress book library management plugin will ease all your hassle to manage your online book shop. WordPress books plugin will help you to add, delete and manage your book store. Our premium plugin features are the best in the market. We have the best WordPress book library plugin available in the market. Library management is getting easier than ever. See our features and custom plugin support to get the best thing out of it.
- Responsive Book Showcase plugin
- Different Column options
- Works with any standard WordPress Theme.
- Add Unlimited Books
- Developer friendly & easy to customize.
- All modern browsers supported.
- W3C valid markup
- Display anywhere at your site using shortcode like [gs_book_showcase theme=”gs_book_theme1″] & widgets
- Books details with user reviews, rating, gallery
- Easy to setup
- It’s easy to use interface allows you to manage, edit, create and delete Team Members with no new knowledge.
- 11 different themes
- Theme One – Hover
- Theme Two – Grid
- Theme Three – Left Sqr
- Theme Four – Right Sqr
- Theme Seven – Slider
- Theme Seven.one – Slider & Hover
- Theme Eight – Popup
- Theme Nine – Filter
- Theme Ten – Greyscale
- Theme Eleven – To Single
- Theme Twelve – Filter Only Selected Categories
- Single Book Template included
- Archive Book Template included
- GS Book Showcase Widget available
- GS Book Showcase Shortcode generator available at page / post
- Display Books by Group / category wise
- Limit number of Books to display.
- Limit number of characters for description.
- Custom CSS – Add Custom CSS to GS Book Showcase
- Priority Email Support.
- Free Installation ( If needed ).
- Free updates for one Year.
- Auto update notification. New
- Auto update from dashboard. New
- Well documentation and support.
- And many more..
Available fields to add info
- Book Name
- Book Details
- Published On
- Total Pages / Length
- Book Dimensions
- File Size (if e-book)
- Author Biography
- Download URL (for e-book)
- Readers Rating
- Author Image
- Books Group / Category
- Book Cover (Featured Image)
- Book Cover / Gallery (Multiple book pages)
Book Settings (Pro)
- Columns ( 2 Columns, 3 Columns, 4 Columns )
- Style & Theme ( Hover, Grid, Left Sqr, Right Sqr, Slider, Slider & Hover, Popup, Filter, Greyscale, To Single, Filter Only Selected Categories )
- On / off contols for – Book Name, Book Details, Book Category, Book Author, Book Publish Date, Book Publisher, Book Translator, Book ISBN, Book ASIN, Book Pages, Book Country, Book Language, Book Dimension, Book File Size, Book Author Image, Book Author Details, Book Review, Book Rating, Book URL
- Link Target ( New Tab, Same Window )
- Set the limit to max number of characters in Book summary details
- Style Book Name by – Font Size, Weight, Style, Color
- Style Book Label by – Font Size, Color
- Style Popup Btn, Nav & Close Button by – BG Color
- Set Filter Category Position to – Left, Center or Right
- Book Showcase Custom CSS (write your own custom css )
GS Bookshowcase’s shortcode usage
GS Bookshowcase’s Shortcode attributes Usage
[gs_book_showcase num="10" theme="gs_book_theme1" cols="4" group="cookbook,fiction" cats_name="none" desc_limit="100" order="DESC" orderby="date"]
Shortcode PHP Usage
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[gs_book_showcase theme="gs_book_theme2"]' ); ?>
Template Usage – Add the shortcode anywhere you need to display GS Projects in template files (header.php, front-page.php, etc.)
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[gs_book_showcase num="10" theme="gs_book_theme1" cols="4" group="cookbook,fiction" cats_name="none" desc_limit="100" order="DESC" orderby="date"]' ); ?>
|1||num||-1||-1 for all or any number||By default it’ll display all the Books but you can control it by num attribute.|
|Normally Books will display by descending order, latest will show first. But if you wish to display ascending order, oldest at first then pass|
|Use preffered orderby attribute|
|4||group||all||Book Showcase category slug, comma separated.||To get your category slug, go to GS Book Showcase -> Book Showcase Group. Here you will find Book Showcase Groups & all the slugs|
|Select preferred theme to display Books|
|6||cols||3(4 columns)||6 (2 columns) |
4 (3 columns)
3 (4 columns)
|Columns are based on 12 grids Bootstarp, so follow columns value|
|7||cats_name||intitial||none||If you display only one category’s data then no need to display category names for filtering, passing the ‘none’ value will hide the filtering section. Applicable for gs_book_theme9|
|8||desc_limit||100||Any Number||Set maximum number of characters in Book details. Default 100|
Add a New Book
All Books at a glance
GS Books > General Settings
GS Books > Style Settings
GS Books > Advanced Settings
How do I add new Book?
GS Book Showcase post type will show below Posts / Pages. To add new Book, go to GS Books Showcase > Add New Book, then add Title, Desc, Cover, Author, Published On, Publisher, Reviews, Rating, Translator, ISBN, ASIN, Total Pages / Length, Country, Language, Book Dimensions, File Size (if e-book), Author Biography. Now you are ready to Publish.
What will be Book image dimension?
Recommended image size 600px X 900px for perfect view on various devices.
How to use shortcode inside page templates?
WordPress has a great function, do_shortcode(), that will allow you to use shortcodes inside your theme files. For example, to output Projects in a Theme file, you would do this: <?php echo do_shortcode(‘[gs_book_showcase theme=”gs_book_theme1″]’); ?>
Version 2.0.4 on 11th May 2018
- [Added] : Auto update feature from dashboard.
- [Added] : Licensing
version 2.0.3 on 16th Apr 2017
- [Added] : RTL option added at Slider Theme.
Version 2.0.2 on 19th Jan 2017
- [Added] : Book Showcase slug option added to change Book Showcase URL as needed
- [Added] : At single Book, info details (right of image) text alignment option added like – left / center / right
- [Added] : At single Book, show hide option added for next / previous link
- 11th Jan’17 : Initial release of PRO version
- Version 2.0.4
- Updated May 11, 2018
- Created January 11, 2017
- Compatible With WordPress 4 and later
- Tested Upto WordPress 5.2
- Compatible Browser IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- Widget Ready YES
- Downloads 4676
- WordPress Approved Download Free Version