GS WooCommerce Variation Swatches is easy to use WooCommerce product variation swatches plugin. It offers an aesthetic and professional experience to select attributes for variation products. It turns the product variation select options fields into images, colors and label. It means with the help of this powerful WooCommerce color or image variation swatches plugin, you can show product variation items in images, colors and label. So, you can say goodbye to dropdown product attribute fields.
WooCommerce Variation Swatches not only offers the color, image and label attributes in the single WooCommerce product. It also enables them in product quick view. If you’re using WooCommerce themes like Flatsome that comes with default Quick View option, you don’t need to hassle to load color and image swatches for variable product attributes in quick view separately.
WooCommerce attribute variation plugin allows you beautiful tooltips on variation swatch hover. Based on your requirement you enable and disable hover from the settings.
- Completely integrate with WooCommerce plugin
- Work on variable product only
- Work on variable product quick view
- Enable attributes into images swatches
- Enable attributes into color swatches
- Enable attributes into label/text/button swatches
- Control attribute setting globally.
- Create new attribute swatch in product editing page.
- Compatible with popular themes and plugins.
- Flexible tooltip insert and display settings
- Settings panel availabe to control options.
Single Product Variation
Available Attribute Options
Variation Product Edit view
3 types Attributes available : Colorpicker, Label & Image
Attribute Color Type Frontend Preview
Attribute Label Type Frontend Preview
Attribute Image Type Frontend Preview
How can I configure attributes?
Even this plugin has been installed and activated on your site, variable products will still show dropdowns if you’ve not configured product attributes.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Products menu and click Attributes.
- Click to attribute name to edit an exists attribute or in the Add New Attribute form you will see the default Type selector.
- Click to that Type selector to change attribute’s type. Besides default options Select and Text, there are more 3 options Color, Image, Button/Label to choose.
- Select the suitable type for your attribute and click Save Change/Add attribute
- Go back to manage attributes screen. Click the cog icon on the right side of attribute to start editing terms.
- Start adding new terms or editing exists terms. There is will be a new option at the end of form that let you choose the color, upload image or choose as a button for those terms.
Is it compatible with any kinds of WooCommerce Theme?
Yes, it’s compatible with woocommerce theme including Flatsome / X-Theme / Avada / Uncode / Storefront / Labomba. But sometimes it may require small css tweak.
Does it show in product QuickView?
Yes, it supports any kinds of product quick view.
Version 2.0.0 on 7th Feb 2018
- Intitial release of GS WooCommerce Variation Swatches’s PRO version
- Version 2.0
- Updated February 7, 2018
- Created February 7, 2018
- Compatible With WordPress 4 and later
- Tested Upto WordPress 4.9
- Compatible Browser IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari