GS Testimonial Slider is a WordPress Testimonial Plugin which creates custom post type to add client’s testimonials / recommendations to display anywhere of your site using the shortcode.
GS Testimonial plugin is simple but flexible & powerful.
- Testimonial Shortcode Ready
- Responsive Testimonial slider.
- Very light weight.
- Custom post type for Testimonial posting.
- No need any settings.
- Work with all WordPress theme.
- Easy to use.
- Developer friendly & easy to customize.
- Powered by Cycle2.
- Displaying Author Image with each Testimonial
- Its easy to use interface allows you to manage, edit, create, and delete Testimonials with no new knowledge
GS Testimonial Slider’s shortcode usage
Shortcode attributes Usage
[gs_testimonial posts="20" order="DESC" orderby="rand" cat_name="ceo" transition="carousel" theme="gs_style1" img="gs_circle"]
Normally Testimonials will show by descending order, latest will show first. But if you wish to display ascending order, oldest at first then pass order=”ASC” parameter to shortcode like [gs_testimonial order=”ASC”]
- Install GS Testimonial as a regular WordPress plugin
- Activate the plugin.
- Testimonial Post Type will show below Posts
- Add few Testimonials.
- Put [gs_testimonial] shortcode, where you need to show the testimonial slider.
How do I add new Testimonial?
Testimonial post type will show below POSTS. To add new testimonial, go to Testimonial > Add New, then add Testimonial Author name at Title, Full testimonial at Editor, Author Image, Company Name & Designation at respective fields and Finally Publish.
What will be the Author image dimension?
Better to add square size image. Default image size set to 86px X 86px.
How to use shortcode inside page templates?
WordPress has a great function, do_shortcode(), that will allow you to use shortcodes inside your theme files. For example, to output Testimonials in a Theme file, you would do this: <?php echo do_shortcode(‘[gs_testimonial]’); ?>
Available only at PRO version