Best Responsive Team showcase WordPress plugin for WordPress to showcase member Image, Name, Designation, Social connectivity links. Display anywhere at your site using shortcode like [gs_team theme=”gs_tm_theme1″] & widgets. GS Team plugin packed with tons of controlling options & different themes to showcase members elegantly with eye-catching effects.
GS Team Member plugin is simple, flexible & powerful.
- Responsive Team Member plugin
- Different Column options
- Works with any standard WordPress Theme.
- Add Unlimited members
- Developer friendly & easy to customize.
- All modern browsers supported.
- Boosts SEO with schema.org markup
- W3C valid markup
- Output your team members anywhere with the shortcode [gs_team theme=”gs_tm_theme1″]
- Team Member info & social links
- Easy to setup
- It’s easy to use interface allows you to manage, edit, create and delete Team Members with no new knowledge.
- 20+ different themes
- Theme 01 : Grid 1 (Hover)
- Theme 02 : Grid 2 (Tooltip) New
- Theme 03 : Grid 3 (Static) New
- Theme 04 : Circle 1 (Hover)
- Theme 05 : Horizontal 1 (Square Right Info)
- Theme 06 : Horizontal 2 (Square Left Info)
- Theme 07 : Horizontal 3 (Circle Right Info)
- Theme 08 : Horizontal 4 (Circle Left Info)
- Theme 09 : Drawer 1 (3 cols) New
- Theme 10 : Drawer 2 (4 cols) New
- Theme 11 : Table 1 (Underline) New
- Theme 12 : Table 2 (Box Border) New
- Theme 13 : Table 3 (Odd Even) New
- Theme 14 : List 1 (Square Right Info) New
- Theme 15 : List 2 (Square Left Info) New
- Theme 16 : Slider 1 (Hover)
- Theme 17 : Popup 1
- Theme 18 : To Single
- Theme 19 : Filter 1 (Hover & Pop)
- Theme 20 : Filter 2 (Selected Cats)
- Theme 21 : Panel Slide New
- Theme 22 : Gray 1 (Square
- Single Team Template included
- Archive Team Template included
- GS Team Widget available
- GS Team Shortcode generator available at page / post
- Display members by Group / Department wise (category)
- Limit number of team member to display.
- Custom CSS – Add Custom CSS to GS Team Member
- Repeatable Social Media metabox New
- Repeatable Skills metabox New
- Ribbon metabox New
- Number Pagination New
- Search instantly by Name letters New
- Filter by Designation New
- Shortcode parameter – panel (right/left/center) New
- Drag & drop custom Members order New
- Visual Composer support New
- Social icons at Widget New
- Priority Email Support.
- Free Installation ( If needed ).
- Life time free update.
- Well documentation and support.
- And many more..
Available fields to add info
- Member Name
- Member Details
- Ribon New
- Member Image
- 40 Social Icons available to add Links New
- Skill filelds to add as many you want New
Team Settings (Pro)
- Columns ( 2 Columns, 3 Columns, 4 Columns )
- Theme ( Grid, Circle, Horizontal, Drawer, Table, List, Slider, Popup, Filter, Panel, Gray )
- On / off contols for – Member Name, Member Designation, Member Details, Social Connection, Pagination New, Next / Prev Member New, Instant Search by Name New, Filter by Designation New
- Link Target ( New Tab, Same Window )
- Set the limit to max number of characters in Member details
- Style Member Name by – Font Size, Weight, Style, Color, BG Color
- Hover Icon BG Color New
- Ribon Background Color New
- Style Member Role by – Font Size, Weight, Style, Color
- Pop Up Arrow Color New
- Filter Category Position New
- Team Custom CSS (write your own custom css )
- Team Members Slug
GS Team Member’s shortcode usage
GS Team Member’s Shortcode attributes Usage
[gs_team num="10" cols="3" theme="gs_tm_theme8" group="hr"]
Shortcode PHP Usage
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[gs_team theme="gs_tm_theme6"]' ); ?>
Template Usage – Add the shortcode anywhere you need to display GS Team Member in template files (header.php, front-page.php, etc.)
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[gs_team num="10" cols="3" theme="gs_tm_theme1" group="csr" order="ASC" orderby="rand"]' ); ?>
|1||num||-1||-1 for all or any number||By default it’ll display all the Team Members but you can control it by num attribute.|
|Normally Membersw will display by descending order, latest will show first. But if you wish to display ascending order, oldest at first then pass
|Use preffered orderby attribute|
|4||group||all||Team category slug, comma separated.||To get your category slug, go to GS Team -> Team Group. Here you will find Team Groups & all the slugs|
|Select preferred theme to display Members|
|6||cols||3(4 columns)||6 (2 columns)
4 (3 columns)
3 (4 columns)
|Columns are based on 12 grids Bootstarp, so follow columns value|
|7||cats_name||intitial||none||If you display only one category’s data then no need to display category names for filtering, passing the ‘none’ value will hide the filtering section. Applicable for gs_tm_theme9|
|If you wish to display Team Members by custom order use mentioned shortcode, for custom order orderby=”menu_order” is mandatory.
[gs_team cols="3" theme="gs_tm_theme1" orderby="menu_order"]
Check GS Team Member’s Visual Installation Guide
Add New Member
All Team Member at a glance
GS Team Settings
GS Team Style Settings
How do I add new Team Member?
GS Team post type will show below POSTS. To add new Member, go to GS Team > Add New Member, then add Member Name, Member Details, Designation, Member Image, Group/Department, Member’s social links ( Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Youtube, Personal Site ) Add social link’s URL with http:// then Finally Publish.
What will be Member image dimension?
Recommended image size 400px X 400px for perfect view of various devices.
How to use shortcode inside page templates?
WordPress has a great function, do_shortcode(), that will allow you to use shortcodes inside your theme files. For example, to output Team Members in a Theme file, you would do this: <?php echo do_shortcode(‘[gs_team theme=”gs_tm_theme1″]’); ?>
Version 2.0.5 on 18th August 2017
- [Added] : Repeatable Social Media metabox
- [Added] : Repeatable Skills metabox
- [Added] : Ribbon metabox
- [Added] : Number Pagination
- [Added] : Search instantly by Name letters, applicable for theme 9
- [Added] : Filter by Designation, applicable for theme 9
- [Added] : Shortcode parameter – panel (right/left/center), applicable for theme 19
- [Added] : 8 New themes : Grid 2 – Tooltip, Grid 3 – Static, Drawer 1 – 3 columns, Drawer 2 – 4 columns, Table 1 – Underline, Table 2 – Box Border, Table 3 – Odd Even, List 1 – Square Right Info, List 2 – Square Left Info, Panel Slide
- [Added] : Drag & drop custom Members order
- [Added] : Visual Composer support
- [Added] : Social icons at Widget
- [Added] : Pagination Show / Hide Option
- [Added] : Search instantly by Name letters Show / Hide Option, applicable for theme 9
- [Added] : Filter by Designation Show / Hide Option, applicable for theme 9
- [Added] : Member Name BG Color change option, applicable for theme 8,9,11,12
- [Added] : Hover Icon BG Color change option, applicable for theme 8,9,11,12
- [Added] : Ribon BG Color change option, applicable for theme 1, 3, 4, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 21
- [Added] : Pop Up Arrow Color change option
- [Added] : Thumbnail image size note added at admin
- [Modified] : At theme 12 (Selected Filter Categories), now you can add Category slug at shortcode parameter & Category Name will display for filtering.
- [Modified] : Different Js files to single vendor JS file
- [Modified] : Different CSS files to single vendor CSS file
- [Modified] : CSS Modified & fixed for theme 12
- [Removed] : RangeSlider JS & Css file from admin
- [Removed] : Editor Height for Team Post Type
- [Removed] : Shortcode parameter ‘ids’ & ‘post__in’ from loop for old style custom member order.
Version 2.0.4 on 9th April 2017
- [Added] : Custom member order by ID
- [Added] : Team slug option added to change Team Members URL as needed
- [Added] : At single Team Member, added for next / previous member link
- [Added] : At single Team Member, show hide option added for next / previous link
- [Added] : At Theme9, text alignment option added like left / center / right for Filter category
- [Fixed] : CSS line height @ Theme1, Theme2
- [Removed] : Containter ID from Row @ Theme1, Theme2
Version 2.0.3 on 25th Jan 2017
- [Fixed] License conflict when portfolio & Team both plugin activated.
- [Fixed] JS conflict with VC & WPforo at shortcode generator
Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube, Vimeo, Instagram, Dribbble, Behance, Pinterest, Flickr, Stumbleupon, Deliciousdiv Reddit, VK, Vine, Github, Stack Overflow, Soundcloud, Envelope / Email, Link / Website, Skype, Whatsapp, Dropbox, WordPress, Tumblr, Foursquare, Xing, Lastfm, Hacker News, Yahoo, Trello, Steam, Deviantart, Feed, Renren, Spotify, twitch, Digg, SlideShare
Grid, Circle, Horizontal, Drawer, Table, List, Slider, Popup, Filter, Panel, Gray
- Version 2.0.5
- Updated August 26, 2017
- Created June 8, 2016
- Compatible With WordPress 4 and later
- Tested Upto WordPress 4.8
- Compatible Browser IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- Widget Ready YES
- Downloads 7203
- WordPress Approved Download Free Version