Best Responsive Team showcase WordPress plugin for WordPress to showcase member Image, Name, Designation, Social connectivity links. Display anywhere at your site using shortcode like [gs_team theme=”gs_tm_theme1″] & widgets. GS Team plugin packed with tons of controlling options & different themes to showcase members elegantly with eye-catching effects.
GS Team Member plugin is simple, flexible & powerful.
- Responsive Team Member plugin
- Different Column options
- Works with any standard WordPress Theme.
- Add Unlimited members
- Developer friendly & easy to customize.
- All modern browsers supported.
- Boosts SEO with schema.org markup
- W3C valid markup
- Output your team members anywhere with the shortcode [gs_team theme=”gs_tm_theme1″]
- Team Member info & social links
- Easy to setup
- It’s easy to use interface allows you to manage, edit, create and delete Team Members with no new knowledge.
- 10 different themes
- Theme One – Hover
- Theme Two – Round
- Theme Three – Left / Right
- Theme Four – Right / Left
- Theme Five – L / R Round
- Theme Six – R / L Round
- Theme Seven – Slider
- Theme Eight – Popup
- Theme Nine – Filter
- Theme Ten – Greyscale
- Single Team Template included
- Archive Team Template included
- GS Team Widget available
- GS Team Shortcode generator available at page / post
- Display members by Group / Department wise (category)
- Limit number of team member to display.
- Custom CSS – Add Custom CSS to GS Team Member
- Priority Email Support.
- Free Installation ( If needed ).
- Life time free update.
- Well documentation and support.
- And many more..
Available fields to add info
- Member Name
- Member Details
- Member Image
- Personal Site
Team Settings (Pro)
- Columns ( 2 Columns, 3 Columns, 4 Columns )
- Theme ( Hover, Round, Left / Right, Right / Left, L / R Round, R / L Round, Slider, Popup, Filter, Greyscale )
- On / off contols for – Member Name, Member Designation, Member Details, Social Connection
- Link Target ( New Tab, Same Window )
- Set the limit to max number of characters in Member details
- Style Member Name by – Font Size, Weight, Style, Color
- Style Member Role by – Font Size, Weight, Style, Color
- Team Custom CSS (write your own custom css )
GS Team Member’s shortcode usage
GS Team Member’s Shortcode attributes Usage
[gs_team num="10" cols="3" theme="gs_tm_theme8" group="hr"]
Shortcode PHP Usage
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[gs_team theme="gs_tm_theme6"]' ); ?>
Template Usage – Add the shortcode anywhere you need to display GS Team Member in template files (header.php, front-page.php, etc.)
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[gs_team num="10" cols="3" theme="gs_tm_theme1" group="csr" order="ASC" orderby="rand"]' ); ?>
|1||num||-1||-1 for all or any number||By default it’ll display all the Team Members but you can control it by num attribute.|
|Normally Membersw will display by descending order, latest will show first. But if you wish to display ascending order, oldest at first then pass
|Use preffered orderby attribute|
|4||group||all||Team category slug, comma separated.||To get your category slug, go to GS Team -> Team Group. Here you will find Team Groups & all the slugs|
|Select preferred theme to display Members|
|6||cols||3(4 columns)||6 (2 columns)
4 (3 columns)
3 (4 columns)
|Columns are based on 12 grids Bootstarp, so follow columns value|
|7||cats_name||intitial||none||If you display only one category’s data then no need to display category names for filtering, passing the ‘none’ value will hide the filtering section. Applicable for gs_tm_theme9|
|8||ids||none||Post ID, comma separated.||If you wish to display Team Members by custom order use mentioned shortcode, for custom order orderby=”post__in” is mandatory.
[gs_team cols="3" theme="gs_tm_theme1" orderby="post__in" ids="395,393,397,391"]
Check GS Team Member’s Visual Installation Guide
Add New Member
All Team Member at a glance
GS Team Settings
GS Team Style Settings
How do I add new Team Member?
GS Team post type will show below POSTS. To add new Member, go to GS Team > Add New Member, then add Member Name, Member Details, Designation, Member Image, Group/Department, Member’s social links ( Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Youtube, Personal Site ) Add social link’s URL with http:// then Finally Publish.
What will be Member image dimension?
Recommended image size 400px X 400px for perfect view of various devices.
How to use shortcode inside page templates?
WordPress has a great function, do_shortcode(), that will allow you to use shortcodes inside your theme files. For example, to output Team Members in a Theme file, you would do this: <?php echo do_shortcode(‘[gs_team theme=”gs_tm_theme1″]’); ?>
Version 2.0.4 on 9th April 2017
- [Added] : Custom member order by ID
- [Added] : Team slug option added to change Team Members URL as needed
- [Added] : At single Team Member, added for next / previous member link
- [Added] : At single Team Member, show hide option added for next / previous link
- [Added] : At Theme9, text alignment option added like left / center / right for Filter category
- [Fixed] : CSS line height @ Theme1, Theme2
- [Removed] : Containter ID from Row @ Theme1, Theme2
Version 2.0.3 on 25th Jan 2017
- [Fixed] License conflict when portfolio & Team both plugin activated.
- [Fixed] JS conflict with VC & WPforo at shortcode generator
- Version 2.0.4
- Updated April 9, 2017
- Created June 8, 2016
- Compatible With WordPress 4 and later
- Tested Upto WordPress 4.7
- Compatible Browser IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- Widget Ready YES
- WordPress Approved Download Free Version